Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First Photos

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
The very first time we were photographed together. I went to this apartment, straight from watching a concert (John Mayer!) and pitched in to organize for a student festival.

                                                                                                                    November 10, 2006

I don't remember talking to him at all, except on our way back to the station to catch the last train to our respective dorms. It was past midnight and a friend told us we might as well walk together since I was still not familiar with that neighborhood (having been in Japan for only two months).  But he was such in a hurry that he suddenly ran and left me in the middle of the road. As in, kumaripas nang takbo at iniwan akong mag-isa.
  


First meeting with his family. This was actually taken a few hours after I met them in the place where they stayed. I read somewhere that couples out on their first date should do something or go somewhere exhilarating to give them that feverish, joyous, adrenaline(?) rush that guarantees instant bonding.

With Jon's uncle, mom and dad, on the way to a Spiderman ride
  


First meeting with Jyn, shortly after arrival at the airport.

Dear Jyn, we're gonna miss you on the 28th... :(



Jon's first meeting with my family. I told them if they wanted to see him, they should go to Manila to fetch me after we arrive.

Isinama ang  buong barangay. Hindi naman excited...















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket