Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Japan

Monday, March 14, 2011
Japan will always be an important part of our lives. After all, this is the place where we first met (and probably the only place where we could possibly meet).

All good memories...especially of Todai and the professors, labmates and friends we made in grad school.


2008, in my professor's office, celebrating the end of another semester



With the Koyanagis , who treated me like family. Beside me is Tomoyo,
who took care of my needs when I was starting out my life as a student.



In front of Yasuda Hall, where many good times with fellow students were spent

Can't wait to see this tiny, mighty nation rise on its feet again after all the devastation and heartbreak from the earthquake and tsunami.

Our hearts go out to you, dear Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket