Thursday, March 10, 2011

For the Littlest Ones

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I didn't like the idea of spending a lot for our nieces' dresses on our wedding day because they'd outgrow them all too soon. We chanced upon this lovely printed blue dress in a mall; it has a petticoat to make it look dressy enough for a special occasion, and is made of cotton which is comfortable to wear. Plus, the price is really affordable, so I took the chance of buying a pair in a size which I think would fit the two girls (both two years old, born in the same month and year) two months from now. 

And so here's how it looks when we tried one on my niece (who only relented after some bribery of cashew nuts, candies and a promise that  the dress will be worn when they go to the TV station to watch "Willing Willie"):



Isn't the dress/she cute?! It's a little too big for her now, I just hope she doesn't get too fat, and in fact asked   her nanny not to give her too much candy.Someday I hope she'll forgive me for this. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket